Mayor’s Bluffton Youth Community Service Award Program
2018 - 2019 Academic Year
The Mayor's Bluffton Youth Community Service Award Program was introduced by Mayor Lisa Sulka. This program is a venue for the town's younger residents to invest their time and talent into our community and for them to be recognized for their community contributions.
This award will provide sophomores, juniors and seniors recognition for their volunteerism in the Bluffton community. Those students who have worked to make a difference in our town will be recognized and awarded by Mayor Sulka.
- Open to all sophomores, juniors and seniors attending public, private or home school in Bluffton.
- Volunteer hours must be earned between May 1st and April 30th of each calendar year.
- Volunteer hours must be served with a nonprofit organization providing services of benefit to the Bluffton community.
- Award Eligibility requirements:
- Silver Award: 50 hours of volunteer service
- Gold Award: 51 - 99 hours of volunteer service
- Mayor's Exceptional Service Award: 100 or more hours of volunteer service
- All volunteer hours must be signed off by an organizational representative and by the student.
- The Volunteer Hours Tracking Form is the only form that will be accepted for recording hours.
- The form is available online at www.townofbluffton.sc.gov.
- Forms must be submitted to the Mayor's office to Kimberly Chapman at email@example.com no later than April 30th.
- Students who earn an award will be recognized at an Awards Ceremony at Town Hall.
Town of Bluffton
PO Box 386
Bluffton, SC 29910
Attn: Kimberly Chapman, Mayor's Office