COVID-19 Related Information/Resources
WAYS TO HELP
- Donate to Help4Hope, which is providing meals to laid-off community workers and providing our restaurants with business.
- Donate to Bible Missionary Baptist Church's God's Heart, which is providing bagged lunches and snacks to children on Saturdays.
- Donate what you can. Bluffton Self Help, the Deep Well Project and Sandalwood Food Pantry have needs for monetary and goods donations.
- Participate in the Takeout Blitz to help support our local restaurants.
- SERG Restaurant Group is selling Community Strong VIP packages to directly help their employees as well as Bluffton Self Help and Deep Well.
- Outside Brands is offering memberships to help their employees as well as the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry’s COVID-19 Fund.
- Donate to the United Way of the Lowcountry’s COVID-19 relief fund.
- Donate to the University of South Carolina – Beaufort (USCB) Student Relief Fund
- The Sea Pines Resort is raising funds to help resort employees who are affected by the resort closure as well as the Heritage Classic Foundation.
- The Restaurant Worker Relief fund, through the Lowcountry Strong Foundation, provides dinners and other commissary food items to the restaurant workers who are currently out of work or have lost wages.
- Donate to the Restaurant Worker Relief fund, which Downtown Catering Company spearheaded with the Lowcountry Strong Foundation to provide dinners and other commissary food items to the restaurant workers who are currently out of work or have lost wages.
- Donate to the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry’s COVID-19 Response Fund, which will rapidly deploy resources to community-based frontline nonprofit organizations addressing the COVID-19 pandemic in Beaufort, Jasper, Hampton, and Colleton Counties.
- Second Helpings continues to rescue food for local food pantries.
- Hilton Head Community Church is collecting gift cards to donate to the Sandalwood Community Food Pantry. Drop them off at the Community Center between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Check with your local churches; they may have their own outreach.