Please join us on Saturday, December 1st for the Annual Town of Bluffton Christmas Parade. In order to keep the parade safe and enjoyable for all, we ask that the parade participants follow the rules listed below.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the parade!
• The parade begins at 10:00 a.m. Streets will begin closing at 8:00 a.m.
• All parade entries should arrive in their staging areas by 8:00 a.m.
• The parade ends at the intersection of Pin Oak Street and 8th Avenue.
• Tractor trailers are not permitted in the parade.
• Float trailers can't be more than 13 feet in height (measured from the ground).
• Be cautious of decoration heights due to low-lying tree limbs along the parade route.
• T-shirt cannons (or any other type of cannon/firing devices) are not allowed.
• Check EMAIL - Announcements and correspondence between participants and Town officials will be conducted via email up to the day of the parade. Please check spam and junk folders for lost emails.
• Applications for parade entries will be accepted until Wednesday, November 28th at close of business.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Special Events Coordinator