Who should I go to with my complaint?

Written complaints should be addressed to the Chief of Police. When filed in person or via the telephone, only a supervisor may accept complaints. There is always someone available to handle complaints.

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible to file a complaint? How to lodge a complaint.
2. Who should I go to with my complaint?
3. Will the Chief of Police receive a copy of my complaint?
4. Who will investigate my complaint?
5. Will the complainant be contacted during the investigation?
6. What determines the disposition of the investigation?
7. What will happen to the officer/employee names in the complaint?
8. Will the Complainant be informed of the results of the investigation regarding the complaint?