Who: Bluffton Police Department
What: National Night Out
When: Tuesday, October 5, 2021, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Bluffton Eagles Field located at 155 Buck Island Road, Bluffton SC 29910
The Bluffton Police Department will host its 7th annual National Night Out on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Bluffton Eagles Field.
The greater Bluffton community is invited to learn more about the following agencies and organizations through exhibits and demonstrations:
- Town of Bluffton
- Bluffton Police Department
- Bluffton Township Fire District
- Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office
- 14th Circuit Solicitor’s Office
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- South Carolina Forestry Commission
- HEROES Program - Don Ryan Center for Innovation
- Bluffton Self Help
- Lowcountry Alliance for Healthy Youth
- Teens for Healthy Youth
- 911 Driving School
- Boys and Girls Club of Bluffton
“This is an event our department and surrounding agencies look forward to each year,” said Chief Stephenie Price. “It allows us to get into our community, give back, educate and build relationships with our citizens who we are proud to serve.”
Members of the Bluffton Police Department, Town and Bluffton Township Fire District will cook hotdogs for the public, as well as provide chips and water.
About National Night Out
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out was introduced in August of 1984 and involved 2.5 million neighbors across 400 communities in 23 states. In its 38th year, National Night Out is held in 16,000 communities across the nation.