The Town of Bluffton’s public meeting schedule for August is listed below.
The following meetings will be held. All public meetings will be held via Zoom and will broadcast on the Town of Bluffton Government’s Facebook page.
- Town Council - August 11 at 6 p.m.
- Don Ryan Center for Innovation - August 13 at 5: 30 p.m.
Boards, Committees and Commissions:
- Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee - August 18 at 6 p.m.
- Affordable Housing Committee - August 6 at 10 a.m.
- Board of Zoning Appeals - August 4 at 6 p.m.
- Construction Board of Adjustments & Appeals - August 25 at 6 p.m.
- Development Review Committee - August 5, August 12, August 19, August 26 /Every Wednesday at 1 p.m.
- Historic Preservation Commission - August 5 at 6 p.m.
- Historic Preservation Review Committee - August 3, August 10, August 17, August 24, August 31 /Every Monday at 4 p.m.
- Planning Commission - August 26 at 6 p.m.
- Watershed Action Plan Advisory Committee - August 27 at 9 a.m.
Public comments may be electronically submitted. Comments will be accepted up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled meeting start time. All comments will be read aloud for the record and will be provided to Town Council.
During the July 14 Town Council meeting, Bluffton’s Town Council approved an extension to an emergency ordinance to temporarily suspend normal operations of the Town, as needed, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The emergency ordinance provides authority under the Town of Bluffton Code of Ordinances for the Town Manager to take measures, as needed, in response to the emergency conditions.