Records and Evidence is a controlled public service area which stores all police records and reports, evidence and property, and provides other valuable services to the community.
- Fingerprinting Services
- Request for Police Reports
- Request for Collision Reports
- Ride Along Requests
- Rule 5 Requests
- Safe Keeping of Property
- Volunteer Applications
As with other divisions of the Bluffton Police Department, Records and Evidence adheres to strict standards of confidentiality and strives to provide a professional and efficient service.
- Monday-Thursday 8 am - 5:30 pm, Friday 8 am - 1 pm
- Tuesday 9 am - 11 am, Wednesday and Thursday 2 pm - 4 pm.
- No Appointment is necessary, however a mask and photo ID are required.
To request a record(s), please send an email HERE.