The Customer Service Center provides professional, friendly and efficient service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers of the Town of Bluffton.
The Customer Service Center holds the following responsibilities:
- Assist new residents with Trash and Recycling Service setup
- Issue Records of Completion and Certificates of Occupancy
- Maintain building permit records and statistics
- Provide customers with general information and direct inquiries and concerns to appropriate staff member
- Provide E-911 addressing services
- Receive and process all Planning and Building Safety Office applications