The Growth Management Customer Service Center strives to provide professional, friendly and efficient service to meet the needs and expectations of the citizens of Bluffton and the public at large.
Goals & Objectives
- Ensure Town services are delivered in the most cost effective, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Provide a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to customer needs through staff training.
- Provide residents, businesses and other stakeholders with easy access to information and services through continued development of online services.
- Ensure all customer contact reaches an appropriate conclusion.
- Provide customer service informational and educational seminars for the public.
- Enable our customers to provide feedback easily through customer surveys and use customer compliments, comments and complaints to drive improvements to service.
- Seek to provide a seamless service for customers.
- Provide general information.
- Direct customer inquiries and concerns to responsible staff.
- Receive and process all application submittals to the Growth Management Department.
- Issue Records of Completion and Certificates of Occupancy.
- Maintain building permit records and statistics.
- Provide E-911 addressing services.